UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2017 Admit Card: Union Public Service Commission has issued the Admit Card For Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2017. Post name or Exam Name, Download link, Date of Examination, Number of Vacancies and Official Website link are mentioned below.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2017 Admit Card
(Union Public Service Commission)
|Post Name||Indian Forest Service(IFS) Main Examination, 2017|
|Number of Vacancy||110 posts|
|Date of Examination||03-12-2017 onwards|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||http://www.upsc.gov.in/ – Click Here|
|हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए||यहां क्लिक करें|
Instructions for Downloading UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2017 Admit Card
1. Candidates, in order to download the Admit Card, must open the official website of UPSC – http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
2. After opening of official website of UPSC the candidates have to choose What’s New section in Homepage and Click the link – e-Admit Card: Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017
3. After opening the Downloading link, the candidates have to enter their Registration Id or Roll Number and DOB, Enter captcha then click on submit Button and Download Admit Card.
4. Candidates must read & follow all the instruction mentioned in the Admit Card for examination.
|Download Sarkari Exam Alert Android App|
|Join Sarkari Exam Alert on Facebook|
|Sarkari Naukri Alert on Email|
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: Stenographer Post Apply Online
- RBI Recruitment 2018: Grade B Officers Post Apply Online
- DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Primary Teacher Post Apply Online
- Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- UPSC NDA (II) Exam 2018 Notification Apply Online
- Bihar Police SI Main Exam Admit Card 2018 Download Available
- Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2018 Download Available
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Admit Card 2018
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018 Download Available
- MP Vyapam Nayab Tehsildar Admit Card 2018 @ peb.mp.gov.in