UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2017 Admit Card: Union Public Service Commission has issued the Admit Card For Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2017. Post name or Exam Name, Download link, Date of Examination, Number of Vacancies and Official Website link are mentioned below.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2017 Admit Card
(Union Public Service Commission)
|Post Name||Indian Forest Service(IFS) Main Examination, 2017|
|Number of Vacancy||110 posts|
|Date of Examination||03-12-2017 onwards|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Download Admit Card||Link Closed|
|Official Website||https://www.upsc.gov.in/ – Click Here|
Instructions for Downloading UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2017 Admit Card
1. Candidates, in order to download the Admit Card, must open the official website of UPSC – http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
2. After opening of official website of UPSC the candidates have to choose What’s New section in Homepage and Click the link – e-Admit Card: Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017
3. After opening the Downloading link, the candidates have to enter their Registration Id or Roll Number and DOB, Enter captcha then click on submit Button and Download Admit Card.
4. Candidates must read & follow all the instruction mentioned in the Admit Card for examination.
|Download Sarkari Exam Alert Android App|
|Join Sarkari Exam Alert on Facebook|
|Sarkari Naukri Alert on Email|
|Samanya Gyan Quiz|
- UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2021 Form – Apply Online
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Recruitment Form 2021 – Apply Online
- RRC Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021 Form – Apply Online
- BPSC Culture Officer Recruitment 2021 Form – Apply Online
- Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 Available Online
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Various Posts Admit Card 2021
- SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020 – Available
- Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur, Driver Admit Card 2020 Released
- Railway RRB NTPC Examination 2019 Admit Card Available