IBPS Clerk Main Admit Card 2017 Available: IBPS has issued the Admit Card For CWE-CLERKS-VII Main Examination Call letter. Post name or Exam Name, Download link, Date of Examination, Number of Vacancies and Official Website link are mentioned below.
IBPS Clerk Main Admit Card 2017 Available
(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
|Number of Vacancy||7875 posts|
|Date of Examination||21-Jan-2018|
|Availability of Call letter Download||09-01-2018|
|Closing Date of Call letter Download||21-01-2018|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||http://www.ibps.in – Click Here|
Instructions for Downloading IBPS Clerk Main Admit Card
1. Candidates, in order to download the Admit Card, must open the official website of IBPS- http://www.ibps.in
2. After opening of official website of IBPS, the candidates have to choose the CWE Clerical link in Homepage and Click on the link, after clicking on the link CWE Clerical Cadre page will open then click on Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre VII on current page.
3. After opening the link, the candidates have to enter their Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) and captcha then click on Login Button and Download Admit Card.
4. Candidates must read & follow all the instruction mentioned in the Admit Card for examination.
|Download Sarkari Exam Alert Android App|
|Join Sarkari Exam Alert on Facebook|
|Sarkari Naukri Alert on Email|
- UPSC CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination (I) 2020
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Online Form Available
- Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2019 Various Posts Apply Online
- Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Examination 2019- Apply Online
- UPSC Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2019 Admit Card
- IBPS RRB VIII Interview Call Letter 2019 Available
- UPSC NDA Examination (II) 2019 Admit Card Available
- Madhya Pradesh NHM Various Post Admit Card 2019 Available
- RBI Officer Grade B Phase I Exam Admit Card 2019