UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Admit Card 2018: UPSC has issued Admit Card for Combined Medical Services Examination 2018. Exam Name or Post name, Download link, Date of Examination, Number of Vacancies and Official Website link are mentioned below.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Admit Card 2018
(Union Public Service Commission)
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination 2018|
|Vacancy Details||454 posts|
|Date of Examination||22-July-2018|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||http://upsc.gov.in/ – Click Here|
Instructions for Downloading UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Admit Card 2018
1. Go to the Important Events section above.
2. Click the Download Mains Exam Schedule link.
3. The official page for Downloading Admit Card will be opened.
4. Enter your Registration Id/Roll Number and Date of Birth and Captcha Code then click on Submit button.
5. After Submit, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
Candidate may also download the Admit Card from the official website which is mentioned above.
|Download Sarkari Exam Alert Android App|
|Join Sarkari Exam Alert on Facebook|
|Sarkari Naukri Alert on Email|
- Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Form 2021 Apply Online
- UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2021 Form – Apply Online
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Recruitment Form 2021 – Apply Online
- RRC Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021 Form – Apply Online
- IBPS RRB X Mains Examination Call letter 2021 Available
- Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 Available Online
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Various Posts Admit Card 2021
- SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020 – Available
- Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur, Driver Admit Card 2020 Released